BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am fairly new to this board and have mostly been reading since I have bought the car. I sold my s2000 a few months ago when my daughter was born and picked up a more family friendly car, the M5 :) Now having owned both cars, I am looking for something in the middle so I have turned my eye to a low mileage 46 m3.

I am located in northeast Ohio about 40 miles east of Cleveland. The car is in excellent condition as it was stored every winter and stored in the garage every night of its life. Before I bought the car it was checked out a Kuala Motorsports and was given a clean bill of health and was complimented on how clean it was. The tires have about 2k on them and the brakes were done recently as well, there is no vanos noise and the clutch is smooth with no slipping at all. The interior looks like it was never sat in as there is no side bolster wear or wear anywhere else inside. There are a few rock chips on the end and one small door ding that happened about two days before it was put into winter storage. The car is completely stock with the exception of a muffler delete, this is a virgin car.

I am asking 25K OBO or trade for a low mileage M3 (>45k Miles) Please Pm me, call or text at 808-285-8093 with any questions you might have or would like any more pictures than the ones I provided. Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
More interior shots would help

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some more Interior pics. Please excuse the white dots and other random marks, not really why my camera did that, it makes the interior look dirty. I also forgot to mention in the original post about its ownership history. It was purchased in 2001 and traded in in 2001. The person I bought it from, His father bought the car as the second owner in 01. It was later transferred to his girlfriend then to his son after he passed away then to myself. Though car fax will show a few owners it was maintained by one person for about 13 years.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it has all of those, I have included a picture of the original window sticker to show the options. As far as work history the previous owner did not keep ppaperwork, I will be calling the dealership that it was purchased from later today to see what they have. I also know that the owner was very good friends with a BMW tech and he did most of the work.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For some reason I can not upload any pictures from my phone so here is the window sticker with the vin. Yes it has the original clutch, there is no slipping and feels strong, more than welcome to come test drive if you are serious :). The tires have about 2k miles on them so plenty of life.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is still available, I am assuming you are the one who texted me earlier today :)

If anyone would like more pictures or have any further questions please ask.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I now own this car. What a find! Thanks to Dragoon, and thanks to the people that didn't strike!! It's a fabulous one!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts