BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a left side headlight assembly from a 2003 E39 (can't be baked open). It does have broken adjusters, but I will include a set of new adjusters with it. I was going to fix it and put it back in my car, but just ended up getting a new set. The lens is in pretty good shape, has some normal wear and tear but isn't oxidized or chipped. Comes with Sterling grey trim. All tabs are intact. XENON bulb is included. Does NOT come with a ballast or other bulbs/sockets.
$120 shipped

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi,
I'm very interested. I have a 2000 M5 with all electrical components working. This should just be a direct swap if I remove my HID ballast and hi-beams over right?

Also, how are the conditions of the tabs around the housing?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All tabs are intact, the only things that are wrong are the adjusters inside (which I mentioned above). Are you trying to upgrade to face lifted headligts ? If so then I am not 100% sure what all you have to do wiring wise, I am pretty sure there are DIYs though. 2000 lights, or preface lift, are different than 2001+ lights. I think a simple search will help you out.

·
Registered
114 Posts
HI Im in Mass and my headlights have water in them. I tried taking the passenger side light apart and drying it out but its wet again. Was just the passenger side, now its both. If your headlight is water tight, I'd buy it.

Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The lights was completely water tight with no problems in that aspect. Only reason I got a replacement set is because the ADJUSTERS inside are BROKEN. Otherwise it's a nice functioning unit. I am out of town until 11th

1 - 12 of 12 Posts