BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a extremely clean 2000 Carbon black on black leather sport interior. The car has 61,XXX miles in immaculate condition. The car is an authentic euro spec M5, no amber corner lights, split/blind spot mirrors, and a bunch more cool features that were euro spec only.
The car has all original paint, zero dings. Only a few rock chips on the front which is to be expected on a car that was imported from germany. Brand new headlight lenses and matte black grills.
The car starts and drives like a dream VERY STRONG. All preventative maintenance has been taken to ensure a long life out of this beast. new cam position sensors, chain tensioner, 10w 60 oil change all done 500 miles ago.
It kills me to sell this car, i love it with all my heart. Ive had a lot of car and hands down this is my favourite car, its got every feature and comfort you could ever want and tons of power when ever you need it, combed with a great suspension and well balanced chassis this timeless super sedan is everything your looking for as far as practicality and performance.
Car also includes DICE media bridge, which plays bluetooth audio and phone alone with ipod cable in glove box.

I also have a brand new set of JIC/Cross coilovers for this car that i can include for an extra 2500

The car will speak for its self, if you'd like to come take a look just give me a call
1-516-993-7315 Jason

Im asking 19,000obo

·
Registered
8,723 Posts
Ive got a extremely clean 2000 Carbon black on black leather sport interior. The car has 61,XXX miles in immaculate condition. The car is an authentic euro spec M5, no amber corner lights, split/blind spot mirrors, and a bunch more cool features that were euro spec only.
The car has all original paint, zero dings. Only a few rock chips on the front which is to be expected on a car that was imported from germany. Brand new headlight lenses and matte black grills.
The car starts and drives like a dream VERY STRONG. All preventative maintenance has been taken to ensure a long life out of this beast. new cam position sensors, chain tensioner, 10w 60 oil change all done 500 miles ago.
It kills me to sell this car, i love it with all my heart. Ive had a lot of car and hands down this is my favourite car, its got every feature and comfort you could ever want and tons of power when ever you need it, combed with a great suspension and well balanced chassis this timeless super sedan is everything your looking for as far as practicality and performance.
Car also includes DICE media bridge, which plays bluetooth audio and phone alone with ipod cable in glove box.

I also have a brand new set of JIC/Cross coilovers for this car that i can include for an extra 2500

The car will speak for its self, if you'd like to come take a look just give me a call
1-516-993-7315 Jason

Im asking 19,000obo
Nice. Please call me tomorrow during the day at 212-309-1056. Thanks.

--Peter Partee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts