BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello M5board,
Looking to sell a few used but in good condition items locally in SoCal. Can ship if buyer pays all costs.

Evolve Medusa Headers, Decat Test Pipes, & Supersprint X Pipe - $3250

Rogue Diablo Exhaust - $900 (Can add SS X-Pipe for $225)

Dinan Section 3 Exhaust - $950

Radenergie R5 20x9 & 20x10.5 w/ 74.1mm Hub - $1600 - These could use a refresh but can be used as is. They were specifically ordered for e39 M5 fitment directly from WheelPower, back when they were in business.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello M5board,
Looking to sell a few used but in good condition items locally in SoCal. Can ship if buyer pays all costs.

Radenergie R5 20x9 & 20x10.5 w/ 74.1mm Hub - $1600 - These could use a refresh but can be used as is. They were specifically ordered for e39 M5 fitment directly from WheelPower, back when they were in business.
Are you willing to Sale to Headers Separately? 786-877-0786 John

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking to keep the packages as listed. Reply sent to Steezy and Chris.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Steezy still has first dibs. I'm out of town due to work and didn't expect such quick replies but trying to get everything needed as quickly as possible.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Would you be willing to part with the RadEnergie centre caps? Willing to pay for those babies! Please provide photos of them. I have R10 rims. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello M5board,

Dinan Section 3 Exhaust - $950

·
Registered
201 Posts
Any updates on what’s sold I’m local and can meet up. Also sent a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts