BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I’m not in the market for an m5 (yet) but just curious as to why you are selling?

Also how did you like the car? Engine and styling etc.

Also how does it compare to the e30 m3?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m not in the market for an m5 (yet) but just curious as to why you are selling?

Also how did you like the car? Engine and styling etc.

Also how does it compare to the e30 m3?

I have way too many cars... otherwise, I’d keep it.

I have had a ton of BMW’s. A couple E34’s. The E34 and the E30, to me, are two of BMW’s best cars.

The S38 is a lot of fun. You have to drive it like an E30 M3, in that if you keep the RPM’s up, the car feels lively and strong. When you can keep it revving in 3rd and 4th, and swing it from corner to corner, the car just flows. Like this is it’s purpose for being.

·
Registered
70 Posts
If/when you do put it up for sale, could you let us know where you post it? As an aside, I can only *wish* my current M5 was in as good shape as yours...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If/when you do put it up for sale, could you let us know where you post it? As an aside, I can only *wish* my current M5 was in as good shape as yours...

I will update here for sure, thanks.

How much are you aiming to get for it?

I’m not really sure. Researching at the moment to see what’s reasonable. It’s more important to me that it would go to a good owner.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I am poking around the market. Need to sell a car ultimately to give me the garage spot.
But I’ve always wanted one and I think I am
In a place where I can pull it off. Don’t need a daily driver and have two new cars - Camaro SS convertible and a truck. Would be replacing a Panamera S. Obviously very different car but the main thing I use that car for is weekend road trips 2-4 hours away from home. Seems a task equally well suited to an E34 M5. I’ve had two E39 M5s and a e36 M3 and the E34 is a good merger of those two in a way. Also considering a E90 M3 sedan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
C4RACER
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing