BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just got a quote from AmD Technik in Bicester, UK to buy and fit a Tubi Rumore for my M5 of roughly £2,000 inc VAT (UK pounds remember (about $3600)). Is that competitive? Is there cheaper option? Plus i've got to wait at least 3 weeks because every Tubi that lands on our shores is already snapped up. No-one has any stock.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
M5BHP said:
I've just got a quote from AmD Technik in Bicester, UK to buy and fit a Tubi Rumore for my M5 of roughly £2,000 inc VAT (UK pounds remember (about $3600)). Is that competitive? Is there cheaper option? Plus i've got to wait at least 3 weeks because every Tubi that lands on our shores is already snapped up. No-one has any stock.
Checkout one of the board sponsors...Scuderia Systems
There uk based too ;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scuderia Systems quoted £1821.25 which is a little better (and their closer to home)

Tin said:
Checkout one of the board sponsors...Scuderia Systems
There uk based too ;)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
M5BHP said:
Scuderia Systems quoted £1821.25 which is a little better (and their closer to home)
Did you mention the M5board? I'm sure they'll give you a better discount, once its mentioned... the power of the M5 :hihi:

Whizzkid11 recently had a Tubi Rumora (sp?) supplied and fitted by them.. do seem to recall he waited awhile though. :hihi: You can also try BeastPower.. although be careful about customs/duties etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts