So just finishing up my S85 rebuild. Unfortunealy I can’t bleed the VANOS due to other issues. So I called a reputable independent shop that specializes in “M’s” and believe it or not they said they’ve never heard of that lol 😂
Good day all, your information is invaluable.
please assist me - i Have cleaned my vanos Solenoids in my 07 M6, now the challenge in bleeding it, The recommended software is DIS, please can someone provide a link or advise on how i can obtain this software,
Hello everyone, finished up my Rod bearing and internal vanos line replacement a bit ago and finally got the videos edited and loaded up. It’s a 13 part series (yep, 13 parts, lol) that goes from the beginning to the vanos bleed and shows most every step along the way. I also included the parts...
1. Launch ISTA/D from launch pad
2. Do Display and read data from the car
3. Vehicle info should be displayed as follows
4. Click through all circled tabs from the top to bottom in sequence
5. Continue toggling on more tabs and you should be able to get to VANOS Control...