We do these meets about once a year in the beautiful town of San Luis Obispo to unite car enthusiasts from NorCal and SoCal.
PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH:
Sat, Mar 25th:
- 8:30AM - NorCal and SoCal caravans depart
* Check-in at Quality Suites San Luis Obispo
* Catered lunch at hotel
*** Tacos - $17/person (includes tip and a couple bucks for beers/sodas)
- Afternoon - Optional local canyon/beach cruise
- Evening - Catered dinner at hotel
* Tri-tips, 1/4 chicken, sides - $20/person (includes tip)...
* Hotel has a free alcohol/beverage reception at the same time
- Night - Bar/Club hopping in downtown SLO
Sun, Mar 26th:
- Morning - Breakfast and departure
When you RSVP, please use the following format:
If you're doing lunch, put L and the number of people so L1 if it's just one person and L2 if it's two...
Use D if you're doing dinner, so D1, D2...
*PayPal me the lunch and dinner costs to tony dot luong @ oracle.com.
Only after I receive your money will you be confirmed.
- Group rate is $199 which includes complimentary breakfast as well as evening Manager's Reception which includes beer and wine.
- For hotel reservations, please call them at 805-541-5001 and ask for the ECFest group rate. Deadline to book is Fri, Feb 17th
- Meeting times and locations will be posted closer to event date
Anyone know of any vendors that would be willing to sponsor this event? They can either donate prizes for free raffle or cash which we can put towards the meals or even pay for some models.