I am considering trading in my 2000 M5, but want to recoup some of the monies put into aftermarket parts versus leaving them on and getting zero credit from the dealer.
Following is a list of parts I have for sale:
· Stop Tech 355mm Big Brake Kit used for approx 10k miles. I also have two new sets of Ultimate Axiis and Pagid Blue RS 014 pads ($2800 new)
· BBS LM wheels 19”x8.5” front and 19”x10” rear with Bridgestone SO-3 tires w/ 90% tread in 245/35/19 and 275/30/19 sizes ($4400 new at Tire Rack) I want to trade these for stock M5 wheels and tires plus a to determined amount of cash depending on condition of M5 wheels.
· Dinan stainless steel mufflers ($2000 new)
· Dinan front strut tower bar ($550 new)
· Dinan rear shock tower bar ($350 new)
· Hamann front splitters ($750 new)
· UUC short shifter kit w/ upgraded cartridge ($200 new)
Please send me reasonable offers via PM. If I get enough interest in all the parts, I will send my car to dealer to have the parts removed. Thanks.