I'm considering on letting these go this month to make room for the next set.
Wheels: DPE CS-16 (wheels only)
Fitment: E63 M6 or E60 M5 with widened rear
Front specs: 21 X 9" ET unknown (flush with fender - 3.5" lip)
Rear specs: 21 X 11" ET-5 (4.5" lip)
Finish: Brushed centers and chrome lips
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90045
Price: $4,500 + shipping (locals have priority)
For those interested in how they would sit on a Non-Widebodied E60 M5, here's a shot of them on a fellow member's beast with 10mm spacers front and rear - they should sit almost half an inch closer to the fenders so the thread should be inside the fender line.
- Custom wide-bodied rear fenders by TheSHOP
- Custom vented OEM rear bumper by TheSHOP
- Complete Alpine White respray by TheSHOP
- Gloss black roof and side mirror base by TheSHOP
- Radenergie CF GT Lip by WPI
- 1x2 Carbon Fiber fender grills
- Custom Front Lip Splitter by LowProAero
- Custom Side Skirt Diffusers by LowProAero
- Custom Livingood side badges
- Gloss black kidney grills painted by TheSHOP
- Gloss black M5 trunk badge
- Crystal smoked side markers
- Huper Optik 15% tint installed by STM
- 6,000K LED License Plate Lighting by Alpine MS
- RWC Whiteout/Blackout Tail Light Mod (1 of 1) by RepublicWraps
- RWC Whiteout/Blackout Head Light Mod by RepublicWraps w/ Orion V4 rings and quad projectors
- Meisterschaft GT2 section 3 exhaust w/ oval tips by GT Haus
- Meisterschaft section 1 straight pipes (secondary cat delete) by GT Haus
- Meisterschaft section 2 X-pipe by GT Haus
- Macht Schnell pulley installed by EAS
- Charcoal filter delete
- VF Engineering HEX Tune 485rwhp on Dynojet (590hp crank)
- Ace Alloy Convex Wheels 20x10.5" all around
- 255/35 and 285/20 Dunlop SP Sportmaxx Tires
- Motorsport Hardware 90mm Aluminum Stud Conversion
- MFest Edition Coilovers manufactured by Apexi
WOW!! those are sick! beautiful ride, how deep is the rear lip on those??
The rear lips are only 4.5" deep, but I forgot to mention that this sale can also include brand new 21x5" chrome lips at the buyer's request. This would then change the rear ET to 1 when the width is 11.5"
Originally Posted by KILLZBUGZ
Beautiful wheels, too bad they won't fit a normal M5. Damn those wide bodies.
Thanks for the compliment! I'll post a pic of them mounted on a fellow members non widebodied M5.
Nice, I still don't think it wil work even with a fender pull. Maybe a huge negative chamber but then one would ruin the drivability of the beast. GL on your sale the wheels are sick, maybe post them on a M6 and you will have a quicker sale.