Call your dealer up straight away - not only has he sold you a 'straight' engine, he's also short-changed you by 2 cylinders!!
I also have a theory about the oil container in the boot - when BMW finished making the M5, they noticed it had 49:51 weight distribution, instead of the much publicised 50:50 - you guessed it, add a quart of oil to the rear and, hey presto, 50:50
Best features: -
1. V8 Roar!!
2. Voice recognition - especially 'Petrol Station Near Current Location'!
3. Auto dimming mirrors
4. All windows and sunroof opening on holding down remote control
5. TV (New passengers - 'WOW!!')
6. Teletext on TV (New passengers - 'You're kidding? WOOOOW!!')
7. Arrival time - SatNav feature
8. Anti-trap strip around windows
9. Those cool optic rings on the headlights
10. Actually being happy to drive my other half shopping - both the thrill of driving there and the comfort of knowing the Grand Prix will still be on the TV when we get there!!