bcampbe7 bcampbe7 is offline
m5board.comoholic (>1000 posts)
|Member Profile||Recent Ratings|
- About bcampbe7
- My car
- 2000 TiAg M5
- My optical aftermarket products installed
- Angel Eyes
- Computer stuff
- My performance aftermarket products installed
- Evolve AlphaN, Coilovers
- Dream car
- Agera R
- 2000 M5 - Evolve Alpha-N tune; ST coilovers; Updated headlights with angel eyes; 16:9 screen with MKIII; K&N drop-ins; First aide kit; Diny's stainless radio knobs; Slimmbones Euro sliding/tilting armrest; Slimmbones XL Fog light covers; Rear Style 65 on all 4 corners; Daily driver
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Member, P500 Sport, DSC On (>700)
- jselig is offline
|24th April 2015|
|08:10 PM - C4RACER quoted bcampbe7 in post Stablemate to the M5 discussion
So as to not derail the threa...
|07:51 PM - bcampbe7 quoted AGM5 in post Evolve S/C build thread
give Paul a call; as I he...
|07:38 PM - bcampbe7 quoted bimmerule in post Stablemate to the M5 discussion
I'm considering an F150 super ...
|07:26 PM - bcampbe7 quoted chuffykow in post Evolve S/C build thread
My short term fuel trims at id...
|23rd April 2015|
|06:36 PM - C4RACER quoted bcampbe7 in post Stablemate to the M5 discussion
You change cars almost more f...
|22nd April 2015|
|07:33 PM - blackknight530i quoted bcampbe7 in post E39 M5 Clusters (pixels fixed, 0 miles, coded to your car)
Paul, I am not understanding ...
|16th April 2015|
|03:43 AM - PTFunk quoted bcampbe7 in post Why do people dog titanium silver?
This. When I bought my TiAg ...
|03:39 AM - bcampbe7 quoted bimmerule in post Why do people dog titanium silver?
When I think silver, Mercedes ...
- Total Thanks:
- Thanked Times in Posts
- Find all thanked posts by bcampbe7