26th October 2009, 22:38
Member, Sport: On DSC: On (>100 posts)
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: 2942 Scott Blvd Santa Clara CA
Vorsteiner E60 M5
Thanked 47 Times in 22 Posts
Jlevi SW | Two (2) Employment Opportunities Now Available
As always, we are welcoming forum members to apply for some new openings we have. Please read the requirements before submitting an application.
- Answering Phone calls in Sales & Support Department
- Meeting monthly minimum sales goals
- Tend to Live Chat and AIM requests in a timely fashion
- Answering emails within 1 hour during business hours
- Answering emails periodically during evenings and weekends
- Returning voicemails
- Combing all forums, answering questions, educating potential customers, and making sure products are properly represented and exposed
- Interact with other employees on strategic planning
- Contact customers where information is needed, acting as a go-between when required by Order Operations department
- Create forum postings for new products
- Stay current on product and market knowledge in order to better understand consumer needs and trends.
- Report trends and industry happenings to the rest of the company once a week.
Click Here to Apply
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) from a 4-year university. Current students need not apply.
- Proficiency with internet technologies such as forums, VOIP, email, and photoshop.
- Full-time availability from 9AM-5PM Mondays-Fridays
- 2 Years sales experience
- High level of efficiency and organization
- Aptitude towards research, ability to answer one's own questions and solve problems independently
- Ability to excel under pressure
- Goal-oriented individual looking for long-term employment & potential stake in company ownership/management
Book Keeping & Administration Position
- Emails from other employees, vendors
- Check bank account balances, transfer funds where necessary
- Post all invoices, Bills, Retail Sales, & Expenses to Quickbooks
- Months-end close as well as providing reporting functions on-demand. -------These reports will include but not be limited to: Profit, profitability, expenses, inventory, sales trends, etc.
- Sales tax preparation
- Pay Vendors on time, according to their preferred payment terms and methods
- Reorder inventory items, send PO's to vendors for inventory, keep shelves stocked with appropriate amount of product, and prevent backorders wherever possible by determining lead times
- May need to process shipments if Order Operations is on understaffed due to vacation schedules
Click Here to Apply
- Bachelor's degree from a fully-accredited university. Current students also welcome to apply.
- 2 Years MINIMUM Quickbooks Experience
- Experience in Retail company, preferably mail order or eCommerce
- In-depth understanding of accounting practices and principle
- Inventory management experience
- 2-3 Hours a day availability
- Ability to work well with others, good work-place rapport, positive attitude
- Ability to function well under pressure
- Familiarity with Quickbooks' bank-account linked functionalities such as DirectPay, etc
- Natural problem-solver
Once again, the requirements above are inflexible.
All employees are hired initially on a "trial" basis. Formal employment contracts to be negotiated upon a one-month evaluation.
We thank you all very much for your interest, and hope to have a new member of our team very shortly!
Best regards from our entire staff!