Originally Posted by timmay77
You should have time to get them done now though. I expect to see a lot of little projects finished in the next few weeks.....
1. New AC condenser;
2. New re-spun higher amperage alternator;
3. Custom mirror sails with L1 R2 Pro tweeters installed;
4. New wiring for tweeters and mid-basses;
5. Install Tru line driver;
6. Install Batcap Powerpack;
7. Replace center drag link, tie rods, pittman arm, idler arm, sway bar links and upper control arms in front suspension;
8. Replace rear ball joints, replace inner swing-arm bushings with custom monoballs, replace rear upper control arms and sway bar links;
9. Install new 375 lbs. 10" springs in rear;
10. Replace Zionsville with larger radiator and custom Zionsville shroud (if it all fits); if it doesn't fit, just a custom shroud for the Zionsville;
11. Delete P/S cooler and replace with new P/S cooler mounted in driver's side foglight location; replace all lines with XRP P/S lines and -AN6 lines;
12. Powdercoat valve and coil covers and SC'er discharge tube to match plenum cover;
13. Install air vents in front fender liners;
14. Re-orient oil cooler (turn it right side up);
15. Install AFR sensor and PLX module;
16. Install new D/A CF spoiler purchased from MGZ;
17. Install grille in front of heat exchanger for IC;
18. Drill holes in front and rear bumper carriers to reduce gratuitous weight;
19. Install Dual Head Laser Intercepter (sitting in box in my garage); and
wait for it...
it's coming soon...
it'll be worth the wait...
20. Install front and rear illuminated door sills!
That's the wish list to be done before the motor is installed. Onward and upward!
PS: Sorry for the thread-jack.