Video: BMW 6-series Gran Coupe (new 4-door) has stunning Individual interiour
Just chekc this out Imagine a M6 powered one
BMW demonstrates its ongoing commitment to broadening the diversity of its model range with the presentation, for the first time, of a four-door Coupe based on the BMW 6 Series; BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe sets new benchmark in the top-class premium segment in terms of aesthetics, emotionality and modernity.
• Unique combination of sporty driving pleasure, elegant design, exclusive interior ambience, travel comfort and practicality; the BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe displays an – in some areas – significant step forwards in terms of design harmony, performance, equipment, practicality and integration; high-quality interior with generous levels of space and impressive seating comfort; third rear seat (4+1-seater); length: 5,007 millimetres, wheelbase: 2,968 millimetres; split/folding rear seat backrests allow boot capacity to increase from 460 litres to 1,265 litres.
• Building on the aesthetically pleasing styling of the BMW 6 Series, the design of the BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe showcases its distinctive character; strikingly low-slung appearance.
• Front-end design points to BMW 6 Series identity, individual character embodied by model-specific electroplated bars between the air intake and foglamps; twin round headlights with three-dimensional light rings, optional adaptive LED headlights; distinctive silhouette with flowing Coupe-style roof line and elegant take on the Hofmeister kink, complete with “Gran Coupe” lettering on the C-pillar; eye-catching rear emphasises the width of the car; LED rear lights in an L-shape – like the BMW 6 Series Coupe and BMW 6 Series Convertible; full-length third brake light above the rear window.
Exclusively appointed interior with driver-focused cockpit; door panels flow into one another seamlessly, providing a harmonious connection all the way from the instrument panel to the rear compartment; flatscreen Control Display; comfort-oriented rear seat backrest angle; seating position slightly higher than in the BMW 6 Series Coupe and BMW 6 Series Convertible.
• Engines with BMW TwinPower Turbo technology; BMW 640i Gran Coupe with six-cylinder in-line petrol engine (235 kW/320 hp), twin-scroll turbocharging, direct injection and VALVETRONIC, and BMW 640d Gran Coupe (230 kW/313 hp) with variable sequential turbocharging and common-rail direct injection available from launch; flagship BMW 650i Gran Coupe with new eight-cylinder engine (330 kW/450 hp), two turbochargers, direct injection and VALVETRONIC to be added to the line-up; all model variants fitted as standard with an eight-speed sports automatic transmission and Driving Experience Control switch; BMW EfficientDynamics measures unmatched in the segment – including Auto Start-Stop function and ECO PRO mode – come as standard with all engine variants.
• State-of-the-art chassis technology including Electric Power Steering and Dynamic Damper Control as standard; Integral Active Steering and Adaptive Drive available as an option; BMW xDrive intelligent all-wheel drive available from launch of the BMW 650i Gran Coupe.
• Intelligent lightweight design mirroring that of the BMW 6 Series Coupe and BMW 6 Series Convertible: aluminium doors with frameless side windows, aluminium bonnet, chassis technology including spring supports made largely from aluminium, thermoplastic front side panels, glass fibre composite boot lid.
High-quality and extensive standard equipment includes eight-speed sports automatic transmission, Auto Start-Stop function, Dynamic Damper Control, Servotronic, 18-inch light-alloy wheels, xenon headlights with LED daytime running light rings, cruise control with braking function, electrically operated, automatically folding and heated exterior mirrors, Dakota leather upholstery and heated front seats, electric seat adjustment with memory function for the driver and front passenger, 2-zone automatic climate control with extended features, automatically dimming exterior and rear-view mirrors, electric steering wheel adjustment, and the Radio Professional with HiFi loudspeaker system and USB audio interface.
Unrivalled range of BMW ConnectedDrive products, including BMW Parking Assistant, Speed Limit Info, camera-based Collision Warning with braking function (in conjunction with Active Cruise Control) and latest-generation BMW Head-Up Display; exclusive options list includes a Bang & Olufsen High-End Surround Sound System, comfort seats and sports seats, active seats, seat ventilation, Exclusive Nappa leather, ceramic applications, heated rear seats and 4-zone automatic climate control; extensive range of model-specific BMW Individual features and M Sport package available from launch.