14th February 2007, 05:01
M5 Expert (>4000)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Not only criminals have guns
Honda VTAK Yo!
Thanked 398 Times in 215 Posts
M6 Baby Brother - 335xi Sedan - Was Car Suggestions
I am posting here since the Car Suggestions was on this forum....tonight, I ordered my 2007 335xi to replace my aging Audi A6 4.2......
Sparkling Graphite / Black Leather / Titanium Matte finish
Some surprises looks like the 335xi's are faster than the RWD versions...
The premium for 335xi sedan over the regular 335i sedan was $2600 CAD (Base for the 335xi is $52,500). Performance is better than the 335i sedan.
- 335i Sedan Weight (kg) / 0-100 km/h: 1630 kg / 5.7 seconds
- 335xi Sedan Weight (kg) / 0-100 km/h: 1730 kg / 5.6 seconds
I loaded my car with:
- Sports Package ZKM $2000: Sports Suspension, 18" Ellipsoid wheels, Performance Run Flats 225/40/18F, 255/35/18, Electrically adjustable seat width, Sports Seats
- Premium Package ZKJ $4200: Dakota Leather, Logic 7, Fancy Rear Mirror + Garage opener, folding side mirrors, Lumbar Support
- Navigation Package $2900: Includes Nav, Canada + US DVD, Voice Control and Programmable memory keys
- USB Audio Integration 6FL $350: Allows iPOD and other MP3 players to be plugged in and access through iDrive (since I have the Nav)
"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"...... Enzo Ferrari