3rd August 2012, 05:36
Addicted Member (>300 posts)
After lurking around this board for the last two years, I have finalized a deal on an 08 M6 Cab. Its grey on black, 36,000 miles and certified preowned warranty until summer 2014. It was a tough choice between the cab and the coupe mainly due to the extra weight, but this car had the following:
- Dinan High Flow Throttle Bodies
- Dinan High Flow Air Mass Meters
- Dinan Stage 3 software
- Dinan Free Flow Exhaust
- Dinan 13% underdrive pulley
- Dinan 3.91 Diff
I think that is almost a Dinan S2 (it has no suspension mods). I think all of that should make up for the weight difference.
I take delivery this Saturday, just in time for the long weekend! I'll post some picks sometime next week! Thanks for all your helpful inputs and it feels great to be back here after spending 4 years driving AMGs!
2008 BMW M6 Cab - grey on black
- Dinan Exhaust, secondary cats delete, Dinan pulley, Dinan throttle bodies, Dinan intake, Dinan 3.91 differential, Dinan Stg. 3 tune.
- Plasti-dipped rims and grill