27th February 2012, 05:28
Addicted Member (>300 posts)
What a coincidence, I just posted my weekend project:
Painted my calipers, yellow on IR.
My other choices were gold, black and IR. I deferred gold as I couldn't find any high temp paint in that color and I was also concerned about it being too "sparkly". I ruled out black as I wanted a drastic different look and lastly, IR calipers will make the car too much red and lose the visual effect. Hence, the yellow calipers.
08 Indianapolis Red M6 Coupe/Portland Brown Leather Interior/Madeira walnut wood trim
Gone but not forgotten
- 20% Tint
- Umnitza Genesis Ice LED Angel Eye
- Carbon Fiber front & fender grilles and lower lip
- VRS Carbon Fiber rear spoiler
- Charcoal filters delete
- RPI scoops, block off plates and BMC filters
- Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs
- Eisenmann Race Exhaust
- 21" HRE 593R Wheels
- Proud new owner, many mods to come!
- 2007 Alpine White M5
- 2008 Black on Black Alpina B7