As I've posted, I'm heavily considering the new M5 now. Well, there are some important features that I've seen on other cars that I'm hoping are on the M5.
1) Audio: Does it allow you to play DVD audio or anything in the DVD player besides the Nav? (I'm getting one w/ Nav if I get the car) My Infiniti allows you to put DVD Movie or audio discs into a player and listen to them while driving or watch while stopped.
2) Audio: MP3 CD's - I know it currently doesn't take the iPod input, but will it take CD's w/ MP3 files on it so that one CD holds tons of music?
3) Navigation: Does it allow you to guide it via voice such as inputting addresses via voice, etc? Is the navigation good?
4) Satellite: Can you get XM instead of Sirius? (guessing no)
5) Comfort package: You can get in the car w/o using the key, but you need it to start it? What kind of things can be set on the "remote control"?
6) (last one): Perforated leather... I really want the cooling option, but heard the seats are different with the perforated leather. Is that true?