So I dropped her off on Saturday and there haven't really been any unexpected complications until the test drive .......
Parts were ordered from ECS Tuning:
1. Clutch fork lever
2. OEM Clutch Kit (clutch disk, pressure plate and throwout bearing)
3. 9 sprocket bolt
4. 1 rear crankshaft seal
5. 4 Torx bolts
6. 2 exhaust gasket rings
7. 4 header to exhaust nuts
8. 1 spring clip
9. 2 transmission mounts
10. 1 shaft seal
11. 1 universal flex disc "guibo"
12. driveshaft center support bearing
13. dual-mass flywheel
14. Throwout bearing guide tube
1. ECS performance clutch fork pivot pin (Brass)
2. Vaico driveshaft center sleeve
After reassembly and upon test drive at a stop yellow COG and sometimes red COG come on but after applying throttle warnings disappear and car shifts and behaves normally. After reading codes PLCD 510E and 510D for the clutch sensor and clearing adaptations out again the only fault stored now is 4F67.
Based on what I see in the forum is the fault related to the clutch slave cylinder? Apparently, when you do the adaptations the old cylinder doesn't like the new calibrations and throws out the new values. See below