13th March 2006, 19:20
Member, Sport: On DSC: On (>100 posts)
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Porter Ranch, California
BMW M5 Blk/Blk
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Track day Pictures
Was at Buttonwillow Friday, March 10, 2006 and had an awesome time. The weather was in the 40's and 50's and rained only during lunch, go figure. In a few of the pictures you can see a Lotus trying to keep up, but unfortunately for him, the Beast was too much. Although, that says more about the driver than my car. This is the first track day with my newly installed front strut tower brace and the Dinan rear sway set to hard and they really make a difference. Turn-in was excellent and I was able to control the rear better with the throttle.
Only one other M5 came out and he was able to terrorize some Vett's and other performance cars to show that we are still a threat on the track.
2000 M5 Blk/Blk (FOR SALE!!!)
- AC Schnitzer - 19" Type III 2-Piece Wheels, Short Shift Kit, Pedal Kit, Handbrake, Shift Knob
- Brembo Brakes - 15"/380mm Front w/4-Piston Caliper & 13.5"/330mm Rear w/4-Piston Caliper, Silver Calipers
- EvoSport - 3.45 LSD and Power Pulleys
- Dinan - Front Strut Tower Brace and Rear Sway Bars (Hard)
- SuperSprint - X-Pipe and Exhaust
- Powerchip - ECU and Software
- Hella Angel Eye Xenon Headlights with clear reflector and blinkers
- Misc - Koni FSD Shocks, TCD Sway Bar Brackets, Smoked Tail Lights, ProShow Window Tint
2003 Ford Excursion LTD - PowerStroke Diesel (FOR SALE)
2006 Ford F250 PSD - Custom w/too many mods to list.
2005 Honda CRF450X
2006 Custom Yamaha Rhino - Shown at SEMA Show
2004 VW Phaeton