5th May 2012, 15:56
Member, P500, DSC On (>600)
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: California/Bulgaria Sofia :-)
Thanked 104 Times in 63 Posts
Style 5's in 16 inch and 7.5 I have never ever seen that speck !
If you have the normal size 17X8 you want be that close to the caliper.
Hope this helps
- It is super fun to build your own custom car the way you want it and like it.
- E24 M6 1988. Shwartz/Tan Original condition. Daily driver
, keeper, Dinan suspension, Dinan adjustable sway bars, Evo S14 A100 cam gear, TMS chip, 360mm 6pot front, BBS 17x9,5 BBS E26 Magnesium Race wheels wrapped 255's.
- E24 M6 1988 Shwartz/Grey Collectible
for shows 100% all original unrestored, keeper..
- E24 M6 1988 Shwarts/Lotus For Sale
E24 M6 http://euroclassicmotors.com/galleries/bmwm6e24.html
- E24 M6 1988 Royal Blue/Lotus white S85-B50
Restoration in proses.
- E24 M6 1988 Shwartz/Recaro S38-B36
3.6 goal is ~52/48 weight distribution at around 2800 pounds. My Track car for Vintage Racing !
- E30 M3 1990 Euro B38 3.8 goal is ~52/48 at ~2800 pounds.
- E53 X5 3.0 2003 Wife's car.
- E31 840Ci 1997 Black/Black, CSI exterior.