5th May 2012, 15:53
Member, P500, DSC On (>600)
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: California/Bulgaria Sofia :-)
Thanked 104 Times in 63 Posts
Originally Posted by Chorli72
anyone knowing Glasgow based Boyd Beattie from Bavarian Retro Cars and Parts?
Have transfered him 1065,-GBP in September 2011 for some parts for my M635csi,and still have not recieved them.
He seems to came with some excuse each time I call him,this is getting beyond ridiculous.......
If anyone knows him,please let me know,I am sitting on needels here....
Sxxt I am sorry to hear that. I can not help but I hope receive all the pars you paid for.
It never ever takes that long to collect all the parts from the Dealer. Because sometimes it takes max 2 weeks but never over that. So your case their something wrong big time...
- It is super fun to build your own custom car the way you want it and like it.
- E24 M6 1988. Shwartz/Tan Original condition. Daily driver
, keeper, Dinan suspension, Dinan adjustable sway bars, Evo S14 A100 cam gear, TMS chip, 360mm 6pot front, BBS 17x9,5 BBS E26 Magnesium Race wheels wrapped 255's.
- E24 M6 1988 Shwartz/Grey Collectible
for shows 100% all original unrestored, keeper..
- E24 M6 1988 Shwarts/Lotus For Sale
E24 M6 http://euroclassicmotors.com/galleries/bmwm6e24.html
- E24 M6 1988 Royal Blue/Lotus white S85-B50
Restoration in proses.
- E24 M6 1988 Shwartz/Recaro S38-B36
3.6 goal is ~52/48 weight distribution at around 2800 pounds. My Track car for Vintage Racing !
- E30 M3 1990 Euro B38 3.8 goal is ~52/48 at ~2800 pounds.
- E53 X5 3.0 2003 Wife's car.
- E31 840Ci 1997 Black/Black, CSI exterior.