Member, P500 Sport, MDM on (>800)
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: California/Bulgaria Sofia :-)
Thanked 182 Times in 112 Posts
anyone knowing Glasgow based Boyd Beattie from Bavarian Retro Cars and Parts?
Have transfered him 1065,-GBP in September 2011 for some parts for my M635csi,and still have not recieved them.
He seems to came with some excuse each time I call him,this is getting beyond ridiculous.......
If anyone knows him,please let me know,I am sitting on needels here....
Sxxt I am sorry to hear that. I can not help but I hope receive all the pars you paid for.
It never ever takes that long to collect all the parts from the Dealer. Because sometimes it takes max 2 weeks but never over that. So your case their something wrong big time...
- It is super fun to build your own custom car the way you want it and like it.
- E24 M6 1988. Shwartz/Tan Original condition. Daily driver, keeper, adjustable coil overs , Adjustable Torsion bar, Evo S14 A100 cam gear, TMS chip, 360mm 6pot front, BBS 17x9,5 BBS E26 Magnesium Race wheels wrapped 255's.
- E24 M6 1988 Shwartz/Grey Collectible 100% all original unrestored, keeper..
- E24 M6 1988 Royal Blue/Lotus.
- E24 M6 1988 Shwartz/Sparco S38-B36 3.6. F49%-R51% weight distribution at around 2950 pounds. My Track car for Vintage Racing !
- E30 M3 1990 Euro B38 3.8 goal is ~52/48 at ~2800 pounds.
- E53 X5 3.0 2003 Wife's car.
- E31 840Ci 1997 Black/Black, all CSI futures daily driver.