I have a 2003 BMW E39 M5
for sale, sterling gray with black interior, titanium trim, M-audio, rear window/passenger shades.
It's time to move on, I just had a baby (boy) 4 months ago and I no longer have time for a high maintenance performance car. I loved driving the M5 whenever I could but it just stays garaged (with a battery tender). I'm hoping a fellow enthusiast picks it up and gives it the love and dedication it needs.
High Mileage: 171k
(previous owner commuted from San Diego to LA). It's not my daily driver. I put 20K miles in the 3 years of ownership.
The interior: The previous owner never used any seats other than the driver's seat and you can tell. The entire interior is in great shape.
The car runs great and strong. It always felt strong since purchased.
- it originally came with some fugly chrome wheels when purchased that I quickly replaced with stock E39 M5 wheels
- Rogue Engineering Short Shifter with WSR
- muffler delete, (sounds GREAT) M5board made me do it! resonator was not removed, stock mufflers available if needed
- 20% Carbon Tint all around
- Centric Posi Quiet Ceramic front pads
- New clutch at 150K
- Thermostat replaced recently
- recently replaced ECU due to "unable to read DME errors"
- Replaced serpentine belt
- New All weather floor mats (fronts)
- BMW Aux input interface
- Battery replaced a year ago
- Brake lining message I can't seem to get rid of, even after new brakes. The message comes and goes
- Small line of pixels missing on navigation screen
- Passenger twisted seat syndrome
- broken driver side headlight adjuster, temp zip tie fix
- accident on Car Fax, seemed to be minor per the previous owner. The title is clean. Irvine BMW offered it for sale, I felt perfectly fine to purchase it. Link to Carfax at 150K.
- 2" ding near front driver side wheel well
I have the title in hand (clean title)
. It passed smog on 4/14/2012 (smogged in order to sell).
Now onto the price, I'm not one to haggle. I set the price low and wait for a quick sale. I'm asking $8,999
If you have any questions, Please PM me or email me at fortega at fortega.com
I'm located in Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Thanks for looking.
I will update with more pictures.
Ignore my shitty neighbors cars
older interior pics (looks exactly the same now), I will update with recent pics ASAP.