2006 ('55) Alpina B5 Supercharged Saloon
The time has come to sell my car due to an imminent house purchase. My car is a truly stunning example of this limited edition Alpina. I am true enthusiast, an active member of The Alpina Register, and have kept my car 100% original.
The car with 500bhp and 700NM of torque produces absolutely devastating power, and is one, if not THE, best all round car money can buy. Being an Alpina, the car does not have a limiter, so will reach the stated 194mph. My example, originally costing in excess of £75,000, has all of the desirable options.
No expense has been spared on my car. It has covered 79k miles with 2 previous owners. It has full BMW Sytner service history (barring 1 service which was done at a BMW Specialist in 2009). The last service was done last month (Dec 2010) by BMW Sytner Leicester. Front & Rear pads were changed in 2010, and 2 new rear tyres were put on last month (Dec 2010).
The MOT has 10 months remaining (Nov 2011), and I have just taxed the car for the next 6 months. The car really is ready to go!
I currently have Warranty Direct's premium warranty cover (LuxuryCare Plus) on the vehicle, which can be transferred over into your name, if wanted, and this cover is £70 p/month.
I have all documentation to go with the car. This consists of:
- Owners Manual
- Original Alpina Service Book
- 2 set of keys
- 4 wheel locking keys
- Original Alpina build specification sheet including all options
- Original Alpina engine test specification sheet.
- Current MOT certificate
Apart from the standard specification which the car comes with, it has the following desirable options:
- Professional Logic 7 Premium Surround Sound System (with 6 disc CD changer)
- DVD Based Navigation System
- Titanium Grey II Metallic Paint
- Dakota Grey Leather (with Alpina roundels)
- Glass Sunroof
- Heads Up Display
- Electric Rear Window Blind
- Maple Wood Sycamore Anthracite High Gloss Trim (from the Alpina Fine Wood Range)
- Fully Electric & Heated Sport Seats
- Non Smoking Package
- Adaptive Xenon Headlights
- Freeview Digital TV
- Full Voice Control inc Bluetooth Phone Connection
- Anthracite Roof Lining (from the BMW Individual Range)
The standard specification includes things like climate control, electric folding mirrors, blinds, double glazing, cruise control, Alarm & Immobiliser, 19" Alpina Wheels etc...
The car has had no paint work done to it, has no finance, and is HPI clear.
I have described my car as honestly as I can. You are more than welcome to come and view the car in Leicester or Warwick/Leamington Spa. If you would like to test drive the car, you will need to arrange insurance and bring the certificate + licence along with you. Any RAC/AA is welcome.
Payment will have to be done with cleared funds, no cheques or bankers drafts. You can accompany me to the bank and make the payment directly there, or I will accept cash or a CHAPS payment.