I am selling my car which is 2006 M5 with lots of mods. I have spent close to $13k for the mods alone. The car has been pampered since the first day I got it. Currently, it has 19900 miles.
My main reason of selling is because currently I have 2 cars (both sedans) and I rarely drive the M5 except on the weekend.
Anyway, the car specs:
- 2006 M5
- Sapphire black paint
- Portland brown interior
- 19900 miles (mostly freeway miles)
- ALL OPTIONS except ventilated seats and rear seat heating
- Documented all service history
Now, into mods:
- Iforged Essen 20" (20x10.5" & 20x9") -- no curb rashes
- Michelin pilot sport 2 tires -- about 50% left on threads
- H&R sport springs
- Vorsteiner hood /w silver carbon fiber vents
- Vorsteiner 2 piece add on front spoiler (silver carbon fiber)
- Vorsteiner rear add on spoiler (also in silver carbon fiber)
- Eisenmann race exhaust
- Singh autosport ECU (still have 1 more free programming in case the dealer updated the ECU for some reasons).
- Evosport pulley
- Some little cosmetic mods (painted plenum, smoked taillights, painted front grill)
- umnitza white angel eye lights
The car itself has no dings or dents, excellent condition inside out. It's also a non-smoker car. I also never tracked the car. Only use it for pleasure (weekend driving) & going to the car show /w my friends.
I am trying to sell the car as is, even though I might consider about parting out as well.
Photos can be found here
As for now, I only have some old photographs. I will try to update it with new photos on the weekend.
Sorry, no test drives (I will be driving the car) as I've had bad experience in the past when I was trying to sell my previous car (modded as well), unless you are really serious about buying.
A great car to drive for your thanksgiving holiday
The car is located in downtown San Francisco.
If you have any question, please call me @ (858)336-3097.