here are some Infos on the car:
- production number 002
- montreal-blue metallic
- no Alpina stripes or badges (only Alpina signs are on the steering wheel, front spoiler and cockpit instruments, otherwise completely 'stealth '
). The production number plate has been relocated to the inside of the glovebox.
- 126000 km on the clock
- first registration 4/1995
- Recaro seats, black leather without the green/blue stripes, full leather interior
- first owner (up to 25000 km) was most likely Alpina in Buchloe. Maybe Mr. Bovensiepen himself, who knows
or maybe it was demo car for car shows etc.
Later in 1998? it was imported to Switzerland and garaged by Rolf Emmenegger (the Swiss "Alpina Guru")
-the car is lowered with Eibach springs.
- BBS RS 18x8.5" rims with Dunlop 225/40 and 255/35 tires (will be replaced with Bridgestone S03 235/40 255/35 next time)